Sunday, October 23, 2011

LaMonte DeMille

Man yesterday was a wonderful day in the Blues for San Diego. I finally got to here and meet Mr. Tommy Castro and his wonderful band @ anthology last nite and they rocked the house I got a Chance to tell him that I covered 1 of his tunes with My band.....Back up plan and when I heard them perform it last nite I could hardly contain my self in my chair it was so cool and he is a very nice person as well.

Then I left Anthology and went to the Holiday Inn by the Bay and saw My Face book Friend TASHA TAYLOR.......(Johnny Taylors) younger Daughter do her thing and her band was slamming as well and she had the crowd rocking with her soulful style of blues she was very nice to finally meet in person as well she signed 1 of her CD's for me and I gave here some of My band DVDs It was a good day in the Blues for me.......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment